• the types of information that we may collect from you when you access or use our Application/Website and other online services (collectively, our "Services"); and
• Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect through our Services, in email, text and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with our Services.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that you provide to, or that is collected by, any third-party, such as booking websites and social networks that you use in connection with our Services. We encourage you to consult directly with such third-parties about their privacy practices.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including information:
• by which you may be personally identified; and/or
• about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services and your usage details.
We collect this information:
• directly from you when you provide it to us; and/or
• automatically as you navigate through our Services (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies).
The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
1. Your account information: Your full name, email address, postal code, password and other information you may provide with your account, such as your gender, mobile phone number, city and nationality (if applicable). Your Rera card picture that will be displayed to the developer as part of your account profile and will be used to verify your credentials. You may optionally provide us with this information through third-party sign-in services such as Facebook and Google Plus. In such cases, we fetch and store whatever information is made available to us by you through these sign-in services.
2. Your preferences: Your preferences and settings such as time zone and language.
3. Your content: Information you provide through our Services, including your reviews, photographs, comments, lists, current and prior Developer/Unit view details, favorite Developer/Unit and history, special Developer/Unit requests, and other information you provide on our Services, and other information in your account profile.
4. Your searches and other activities: The search terms you have looked up and results you selected.
5. Your browsing information: How long you used our Services and which features you used; the Developer/Units you clicked on, not limited to the Project locators, Contact number, Listings,Quic views( Favorites), Customer Details and other features related to the Application/Website.
6. Your communications: Communications between you and Developer/Agencies through our Services; your participation in a survey, poll, sweepstakes, contest or promotion scheme; your request for certain features, Competitions (e.g., newsletters, updates or other products); your communication with us about various request to the services.
7. Your Public Posts: You also may provide information (such as ratings, reviews, tips, photos, comments, likes, etc.) to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on publicly accessible areas of our Services, or transmitted to other users of our Services or third-parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable (see "Security" section below). Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of our Services with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. We may display this information on the Services, share it with businesses, and further distribute it to a wider audience through third party sites and services. You should be careful about revealing any sensitive details about yourself in such postings.
We use the information you provide to us to enhance the functionality and improve the quality of our Services, and to personalize your experience while using our Services. We also use this information to display relevant advertising, provide support to you, communicate with you, and comply with our legal obligations.
If you exchange messages with others through the Services, we may store them in order to process and deliver them, allow you to manage them, and investigate possible violations of our Terms of Service and wrongdoing in connection with the Services.
We may automatically collect certain information about the computer or devices (including mobile devices) you use to access the Services, and about your use of the Services, even if you use the Services without registering or logging in.
1. Usage information: Details of your use of our Services, including traffic data, location data, logs, competition data and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through our Services. 2. Device information: Information about your mobile device, device type, device’s unique device identifier, mobile network information and the device’s telephone number if provided.
3. Stored information and files: Our Application/Websites also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your mobile device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, for the purpose of uploading the following on to the Application/Websites Gallery, Customer care email, etc.
4. Location information: Our Application/Websites collect real-time information about the location of your device, as permitted by you.
5. Mobile device IDs: Unique mobile device identifier (e.g. IDFA or other device IDs on Apple devices like the iPhone and iPad), if you’re using our Services on a mobile device, we may use mobile device IDs (the unique identifier assigned to a device by the manufacturer), instead of cookies, to recognize you. We may do this to store your preferences and track your use of our Application/Websites. Mobile device IDs cannot be deleted and may be used by us to track your use of our Application/Websites, track the number of advertisements displayed, measure advertising performance and display advertisements that are more relevant to you. It can also be used for Analytics to track your usage of our Application/Websites.
6. Your preferences: Your preferences and settings such as time zone and language.
7. Your activity on the Services: Information about your activity on the Services, such as your search queries, comments, search results selected, number of clicks, pages viewed and the order of those pages, how long you visited our Services, the date and time you used the Services, error logs, and other similar information.
8. Mobile status: For mobile Application/Website users, the online or offline status of your Application/Website.
When you use one of our location-enabled services such as Proximity alerts we may collect and process information about your mobile device’s GPS location (including the latitude, longitude or altitude of your mobile device) and the time the location information is recorded to customize the Services with location-based information and features (for example, to inform you about Developer/Units in your area or applicable promotions). Some of these services require your personal data for the feature to work and we may associate location data with your device ID and other information we hold about you. We keep this data for no longer than is reasonably necessary for providing services to you. If you wish to use the particular feature, you will be asked to consent to your data being used for this purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time by turning off proximity alerts notification in settings the GPS or by disabling other location-tracking functions on your device, provided your device allows you to do this. See your device manufacturer’s instructions for further details.
1. We use the information we collect from and about you for a variety of purposes, including to:
2. Process and respond to your queries
3. Understand our users (what they do on our Services, what features they like, how they use them, etc.), improve the content and features of our Services (such as by personalizing content to your interests), process and complete your transactions, and make special offers.
4. Administer our Services and diagnose technical problems.
5. Send you communications that you have requested or that may be of interest to you.
6. Send you questions from Developer/Unit s that you may be able to answer if you have registered with My Property Tap.
7. Enable us to show you ads and information that are relevant to you.
8. Generate and review reports and data about, and to conduct research on, our user base and Service usage patterns.
9. Administer contests, Competitions and sweepstakes.
10. Provide you with customer support.
11. Provide you with notices about your account.
12. Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
13. Notify you about changes to our Services.
14. Allow you to participate in interactive features offered through our Services.
15. In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
16. For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-party goods and services that may be of interest to you.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
1. To our subsidiaries and affiliates, which are entities under common ownership or control of our ultimate parent company Appcom Solutions Technologies LLC.
2. To contractors, service providers and other third-parties whom we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
3. To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of My Property Tap’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by My Property Tap about the users of our Services are among the assets transferred.
4. To third-parties and Developer/Agencies to market their products or services to you if you have consented to receive the promotional updates. We contractually require these third-parties and Developer/Agencies to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
5. To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
6. For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
7. Service Providers -We may share your information with outside vendors that we use for a variety of purposes, such as to send you emails and messages on behalf of other My Property Tap members, push notifications to your mobile device on our behalf, provide voice recognition services to process your spoken queries and questions, help us analyze use of our Services, and process and collect payments. Some of our products, services and databases are hosted by third party hosting services providers. We also may use vendors for other projects, such as conducting surveys or organizing sweepstakes for us. We may share information about you with these vendors only to enable them to perform their services.
9. Social Networks - If you interact with social media features on our Services, such as the Facebook Like button, or use your social media credentials to log-in or post content, these features may collect information about your use of the Services, as well as post information about your activities on the social media service. Your interactions with social media companies are governed by their privacy policies.
12. Consent - We may share your information in any other circumstances where we have your consent.
When you enter or execute online request through our Services, your information is provided to us and to the Developer with whom you choose to reserve. In order to facilitate your participation and/or transaction, we provide your information to that Developer . If you provide a mobile phone number, Developer or My Property Tap may send you text messages regarding your Status of the units, should the Developer or My Property Tap choose to do so. When you favorite a Unit , we may also share with the other subscribed Developers additional information, such as information about your preferences and history or information that we collect from third-parties.
To help us better understand your use of the Services, we may use third-party web analytics on our Services, such as Google Analytics. These service providers use the sort of technology described in the “Automatically-Collected Information” Section above. The information collected by this technology will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers, who use the information to evaluate our users’ use of the Services. We also use Google Analytics as described in the following section.
When accessing the Services from a mobile Application/Website you may also receive tailored in-Application/Website advertisements. Each operating system: iOS and Android provides its own instructions on how to prevent the delivery of tailored in-Application/Website advertisements. You may review the support materials and/or the privacy settings for the respective operating systems in order to opt-out of tailored in-Application/Website advertisements. For any other devices and/or operating systems, please visit the privacy settings for the applicable device or operating system or contact the applicable platform operator.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. The personal information used is for verification in most cases and /or otherwise for analytics. We do not share your personal information with any advertising agency. In most cases information such as your email will only be used in order to contact you incase of a sale or if you have initiated contact with a Developer, in which case they will respond back to you via email.
When you sign up for an account, you are opting in to receive push notifications from My Property Tap, businesses, and third parties as well. You can log in to manage your notification preferences and you can OPTOUT of receiving commercial messages, but note that you cannot opt out of receiving certain administrative notices, service notices, or legal notices from My Property Tap.
We will take reasonable steps to accurately record the personal information that you provide to us and any subsequent updates.
We encourage you to review, update, and correct the personal information that we maintain about you, and you may request that we delete personal information about you that is inaccurate, incomplete, or irrelevant for legitimate purposes, or are being processed in a way which infringes any applicable legal requirement.
Your right to review, update, correct, and delete your personal information may be limited, subject to the law of your jurisdiction: (i) if your requests are abusive or unreasonably excessive, (ii) where the rights or safety of another person or persons would be encroached upon, or (iii) if the information or material you request relates to existing or anticipated legal proceedings between you and us, or providing access to you would prejudice negotiations between us or an investigation of possible unlawful activity. Your right to review, update, correct, and delete your information is subject to our records retention policies and applicable law, including any statutory retention requirements.
The Services are not intended for users under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 13 or market to or solicit information from anyone under the age of 13. If we become aware that a person submitting personal information is under 13, we will delete the account and any related information as soon as possible. . If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us on My Property Tap.firstname.lastname@example.org.